Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Baking Diary in February - April

February was a full of fun events... Valentine's and my Birthday :)

February:

My friend, Sally and I baked Mini Mango Grapefruits Pie for our husbands :) It was so fun!
We added a drop of Brandy at last, and that made it perfect!
Kazu did very first time baking for my Birthday!
Banana Cupcakes! He even did some decoration. it was sooo sweet of him <3
Christina go this mini Spicy Mango Cupcakes for on my Birthday! It was too cute to eat that little thing :)

 April:

My first time making Roll Cake! Because it was a first try, I made this classic vanilla with fresh fruits inside... but I will bake a Green tea version very soon!
Lemon Blueberry Bread!
Many of my friend's favorite. This was baked for a friend of mine who did photo shoot of my latest art piece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment