Sunday, December 18, 2011

How I have been...

Regardless of my excuses, it's been such a looong time since the last post...
Anyways, I've been doing well :)

This past summer, I performed Thai Dance for several shows for Lan Sattha Company, and also had a art exhibition which was curated by Create : Fixate.

Lan Sattha Girls at Renaissance Pleasure Faire...

with my babies at Create : Fixate Exhibition...

In Fall, I had two exhibitions... first one was Sacred Memories Exhibition: Celebration of Day of the Dead, happened at Historical Pico Art Gallery in Downtown LA. Five of my art works were selected including the performance installation, Enmeshed :)

The second one was Lunar Moods: Stories & Myths about the Moon exhibition at Ave50 Studio, Highland Park. 

More post will be up shortly :)

Yu Cotton-well
http://www.cotton-well.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment