Friday, February 3, 2012

New Friends...

I first created this tiny dolls about a year ago, and those girls have been giving me so much joy and inspirations...
They are supposed to be the modern interpretation of Japanese traditional doll, Kokeshi, which shows reservedness and humbleness. They have been such wonderful messengers of mine :)

"Wait for Me after"

After the piece, "Wait for Me after" was happily adopted by a collector, I got pretty lonely without them, and I created new friends... 

Let me introduce you...

"Sing with Me Not"



"I Love You, I Love You Not"



"Promises between Indigo and Tangerine"


And, good news is, you will get to meet them if you come by at CAFAM between Feb 7, Tue and 12, Sun, 12 - 3pm!
Please  stop by if you have a chance :)


Yu Cotton-well

No comments:

Post a Comment