Sunday, October 17, 2010

Harvest!

Yesterday was such a fun day! During a day, I was mostly baking. It is hard to focus on just baking on a sunny day, but cloudy rainy day, just like yesterday, I stay home with cozy music and be a happy baker :)
I was going to have a dance gig for a wedding at night with Lan Sattha dancers who love my Carrot Cake, so I've decided to bake that.

This time, I baked them using two kinds of baking pans. I first baked Carrot Cupcakes with Cream cheese frosting on top. I love this happy crowns :)
Then, I harvested Pumpkin-looking Carrot Cakes :) Yes, I recently got this ridiculously cute baking pan, shapes of a pumpkin!
 After they were baked, I scooped out some inside, and filled with some frosting. Then, I decorated outside.
Sign... I am in love with this pan, and I still have so many ideas what to make with it.
I eventually want to make one with pumpkin puree, of course. Stay tuned ;)

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment