Thursday, October 28, 2010

viva Marzipan!

Last weekend, my friend, Chris came to stay over at my place. It's been a long time since I had the last sleepover with friends, and it was a full of fun projects, dancing and baking... oh and, needless to say, eating too haha :) 
The awesome part was, Chris got us an already-made marzipan paste for our baking creation! I love looove marzipan, and I was sooo excited to play with the amazing stuff!

We first baked a pumpkin cupcake and made frosting. Then, we created cute creatures out of the marzipan dough. Mixing with food coloring, we made a little community of colorful animals and flowers. I love it! They were too cute to be eaten though :(

 My favorites... Mr. Confused Sheep...

And, Pirates Birdie in the sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment